Procedure for applying online
- Please select “Title” from drop down menu.
- Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail columns will be in disabled status after successful registration.
- Select Gender from the available options.
- Write your “Nationality”.
- “Select your category” from the available option and keep ready a self-attested scanned copy of the category certificate issued by State Govt. or Central Govt. in .pdf format. Supporting category certificate upload is mandatory for candidates claiming reservation. Upload is not applicable to General Candidates.
- Write your mailing address in the “Address” column.
- Write the name of “City” to which you belong.
- Write name of your “State” to which you belong.
- Write the name of the “Country” you belong.
- Write the “Pin Code” of your postal address.
- Complete Other Details Column.
- Fill Educational/Professional Qualifications and upload self-attested scanned copy of the marksheets in .pdf format only.
- Upload your passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg/png format only. File size of the photograph should not exceed 20-100 KB.
- Upload your scanned signature in jpg/jpeg/png format only. File size of signature should not exceed 10-50 KB.
- Upload self-attested scanned copy of category certificate if claiming reservation against reserved category in pdf format only.
- Press “Submit” button once all the mandatory fields are filled to complete the Application process.
|HARSAC Application Fees Charges
|For All candidates