Procedure for applying online
- The HARYANA STATE REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE provides their number of applicants to pay their HARYANA STATE REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE application fee online via digital mode i.e. using their smart cards.
- The payment can take place through debit cards, credit cards and Internet Banking depending upon the choice of the respective applicants. It not only saves the candidate’s valuable time to visit the bank for payment but also it provides a good flexibility in the system process for HARYANA STATE REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE
- Candidates are first required to go to the HARYANA STATE REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE authorised website www.harsac.org and click on the Career Page to open the link “HARYANA STATE REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL” and then click on the appropriate option to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their - Photograph - Signature - Left thumb impression - A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documnets (Annexure III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
|HARSAC Application Fees Charges Category Wise
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates
|For All others candidates